A deep blue finish for an Italian icon.
Panerai has got a new version of its Luminor Marina and it’s been fitted with a blue satiné soleil finish dial for the first time ever. The white numerals and hour markers are finished with green Super-LumiNova and the dial is also matched with a dark blue alligator leather strap with beige stitching. The watch also features a 316L brushed stainless steel 44mm case with a Safety Lock to protect the crown and inside the case is a P.9010 in-house automatic movement with a three-day power reserve.
$ 7,700, panerai.com
- Longines updates the Flagship Heritage with a new black colorway inspired by a rare model from 1957
- Rolls-Royce’s Crystal Blue Yacht Bespeaks Luxury, Safety, and Practicality
- Porsche’s new 1919 Chronotimer Flyback features a dial and strap made from Porsche interior leather
- Sun Buddies Type 01 Blue Smoke
- A. Lange & Söhne updates the Odysseus sport watch with white gold cases and leather straps