High-end elegance in a sub $ 600 timepiece.
Astor+Banks releases its latest model, a 38.5mm watch inspired by traditional officer watches. The Fortitude is a versatile timepiece that will look right at home on your wrist as a casual everyday watch or slipped under your cuff for a more formal occasion. The watch features a tapered metal bracelet, 660ft of water resistance, and an anti-magnetic design that can withstand 20,000A/m of magnetism. The movement is a Miyota M9015 automatic with a 42-hour power reserve. It also includes an additional suede leather strap, watch tool, and a Horween leather watch wallet.
$ 525-$ 550, astorandbanks.com
- Hermès stunning Pocket Watch for the Only Watch Auction
- Hodinkee and IWC team up on a limited edition Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII
- Bamford’s new El Primero is inspired by a Zenith pocket watch from 1916
- Farer reveals its watch for the 2019 Bernina Gran Turismo
- This Is The GoldenEye N64-inspired Watch You’ve Always Wanted