Each re-edition will be available in a limited run of 50 pieces.
To celebrate 50 years of one of the most famous chronographs in watchmaking history, Zenith releases a trio of re-editions of the 1969 El Primero in white, rose (above), and yellow gold. The watches will feature 38mm cases, a domed sapphire crystal, three-colored counters, a tachymeter scale, the latest iteration of the El Primero movement, and each watch will include a red travel pouch just like the one that came with the 1969 model, and every watch comes with a 50-year guarantee.
- Zenith and Land Rover unveil a new special edition El Primero
- Hodinkee and Zenith release the perfect modern watch for the true aficionado
- IWC pays tribute to the Mark XI
- Tag Heuer and Watches of Switzerland release a limited edition Autavia
- Hodinkee and IWC team up on a limited edition Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII