You’re going to have to keep your eye on the secondary market if you want one.
Zenith has gone all out for 50th Anniversary World Tour of the El Primero and today they announced two special editions in collaboration with their partners at Phillips and Bacs and Russo. The two watches include an El Primero A386 Revival in Yellow Gold and a El Primero A386 Revival in steel with an eggshell dial and brown subregisters. Both watches feature 38mm cases, an El Primero 400 automatic movement with a 50 hour power reserve and a total of 69 watches will be produced with a 20 pieces in yellow gold and 49 pieces in steel.
- Zenith pays tribute to the El Primero A386 with a trio of gold limited re-editions
- Bamford’s new El Primero is inspired by a Zenith pocket watch from 1916
- Hodinkee and Zenith release the perfect modern watch for the true aficionado
- Zenith and Land Rover unveil a new special edition El Primero
- Garrett Leight releases an exclusive “Only in New York” frame for his new SoHo store