If you have to buy one sneaker…or two.
wings+horns just released their FW17 collection of sneakers and though there are no new styles, the company has updated some of their existing models with some stylish new leather options. One of our favorite highlights is their military-inspired boot/sneaker hybrid called the Service Hi with its new pebbled grey leather upper that’s sourced from Italy. The new season also updates handful of other existing styles that include new options in oxblood leather and black suede.
- wings+horns’ releases a luxurious collection of suede footwear for SS17
- Warby Parker ups the luxury with their new Windsor Collection
- IISE launches an elegant and minimal bag collection for F/W 2015
- Vans Vault blends luxury and their latest sneaker tech in the new UltraRange line
- Mercedes pushes luxury and utility with their first pickup