The hotel has begun taking reservations for this November.
First opened in Chicago, the new Virgin Hotels brand grows its empire with its first west coast location in San Francisco, CA. San Francisco has definitely been in need of more boutique-style hotels and the new Virgin property will definitely deliver in spades. The high-tech rooms can be controlled via your smartphone, everything from room service to the air conditioning can be controlled from your favorite device and Wi-Fi is free, fast, and has no tiered bandwidth levels like most hotels.
The SF property will also be host to a rooftop bar, meeting spaces with ping-pong meeting tables, fitness video games, hallway mini-golf, and the Common Club, a contemporary American dining destination with DJ sets and menu full of globally-inspired cocktails.
- Worn & Wound’s Wind-Up watch fair is heading west to San Francisco next month
- Tanner Goods comes to the Divisadero in San Francisco
- Dream Hotels brings its latest property to Hollywood, CA
- Monocle looks at the state of hospitality with their “Guide To Hotels, Inns & Hideaways”
- The Best Postgame Baseball Bars: NL West