The collection will feature a Jordan IV, the Jordan Delta Mid, and a Jordan Zoom 92.
Union and Jordan Brand officially announce their latest collaboration and this time it’s a full collection of both apparel and footwear. At the center of the collection is the Air Jordan IV, which sees a handful of tweaks that include an altered vamp, a redesign of the shoe’s signature Wings, and an updated tongue. The IV will also be joined by a Zoom 92 and a Delta Mid and apparel styles such as a coaches’ jacket, track pant, and t-shirts.
The new Jordan Brand x Union collaboration will be available at Union and Union’s online store on August 29th with a wider launch at jordan.com, select Jordan Brand stores, and select Jordan accounts on September 30th.
unionlosangeles.com / jordan.com
- Nike’s latest yoga collection introduces the company’s latest fabric innovation, Infinalon
- Native Union and Maison Kitsuné release a capsule of tech accessories
- Michael Jordan’s 23 Most Un-Jordan Moments
- Nike’s Noise Cancelling collection updates some of their iconic styles in bonded synthetic leather
- Bentley reveals its latest version of the Bentayga Speed