The two watches will be exclusive to the brand’s Tokyo, Osaka, and Fukuoka stores.
Unimatic fans in Japan are going to be treated to a new limited edition that will be exclusive to Biotop, who will also be the brand’s first Japanese dealer. The stores will be getting a version of the popular Modello Uno, which will be available on a NATO strap (limited to 80) or a stainless steel bracelet (limited to 20). Both versions will feature a steel 40mm case, a 12-hour bezel to indicate a second time zone, a Seiko-based automatic movement with a 41-hour power reserve, and for the first time ever on a Unimatic, a 3-6-9 dial.
Each style is individually numbered and will be available at Biotop this Friday.
¥85,000-¥110,000 (approx. $ 781-$ 1,011), biotop.jp
- Longines releases an Avigation Type A-7 limited edition for the US
- Ford releases a limited edition 2018 Focus RS for the US and Canada
- Tag Heuer and Watches of Switzerland release a limited edition Autavia
- Hodinkee and IWC team up on a limited edition Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII
- H4D-40 Ferrari Limited Edition