The unique case treatment features a stonewashed white Cerakote finish.
Unimatic and designer Mihara Yasuhiro team up again to release their second collaboration, an all-white version of the Modello Uno. The Italian-made dive watch features a 40mm 316L stainless steel case (41.5mm with bezel) that features a stonewashed white Cerakote finish and a matching all-white dial. The white hands and markers are finished in a Super-LumiNova C1 white lume and it comes with both a leather and nylon strap in white. The movement is a Seiko NH35A automatic with a 41-hour power reserve.
Available September 19th, each watch is individually numbered and the entire run is limited to 100 pieces.
- Leica wraps the M10-P in a new all-white finish for its latest limited edition
- Unimatic releases a limited edition Modello Uno for Japanese retailer, Biotop
- Bell & Ross’ new BR-X1 features a ‘belt’ crafted out of matte white ceramic
- Hodinkee and Zenith release the perfect modern watch for the true aficionado
- Resco and Prometheus Design Werx release a watch worthy of Poseidon