The line features updated T120 and T100s as well as an all-new Street Twin Gold Line limited edition.
Triumph continues the 60+ year legacy of the Bonneville line with a fully updated range for 2021. Models like the T120 (above) receive improvements in responsiveness while adding lightweight aluminum rims, higher specification Brembo brakes, and enhancements in ride dynamics and agility. The T100 also gets a boost of 10 hp, enhanced responsiveness, and black powder coated engine and cam covers.
The Street Twin line gets upgrades in comfort, new wheel options, updated bodywork with aluminum detailing, a lower seat height, Brembo front brake calipers, and a new hand-detailed Gold Line limited edition. Rounding out the lineup is the Speedmaster with upgraded Showa forks and improved responsiveness and the Bobber with a larger 3 gallon fuel tank, upgraded Brembo brakes and Showa forks, a new 16″ fat front wheel option, and a black powder coated engine, cam, and sprocket cover.
- The 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat is the most powerful SUV in the world
- Deus debuts one of their most elegant creations, the TTT
- Lincoln introduces a new two-tone package for the 2021 Navigator
- Honda adds an Adventure Sports model to the Africa Twin line
- Red Wing Heritage updates the Irish Setter Moc in Black Klondike leather