An instant classic in 38mm.
Though Todd Snyder’s Liquor Store location is closed for the moment, its spirit lives on through a new watch collaboration with Timex. The watch features a 38mm case in stainless steel with a matte ecru dial and gold-colored markers and hands. Driving the watch is a Miyota automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve and a mineral glass window that puts it all on display. Perfectly complementing the watch is a leather-lined strap with an olive fabric top layer.
$ 249, toddsnyder.com
- IWC releases a Portugieser Chronograph Rattrapante for its new store in Geneva
- Nigel Cabourn releases a special edition Camper with Timex
- Timex x Journal Standard Camper Watch
- Nigel Cabourn and Timex’s second collaboration celebrates the designer’s love for soccer
- Hodinkee and IWC team up on a limited edition Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII