You couldn’t ask for a more American collaboration.
Todd Snyder is bringing together two very American staples: denim and baseball, but not just any denim. The designer is marking the closure of the famed White Oak plant in Greensboro, North Carolina with a collection of New Era caps done up in the coveted selvedge. The denim is sourced from the last batch to come out of the Greensboro plant and features flat-felled double needle inseams and contrast exterior stitching. Alongside the teams above, the collaboration will also include the Mets, Nationals, Blue Jays, Cardinals, Mariners, Pirates, Athletics, Royals, Astros, and more.
$ 78, toddsnyder.com
- Hodinkee releases a Swatch Sistem51 for their latest collaboration
- Antarctic Expeditions inspire Nigel Cabourn’s latest collaboration with Converse
- Dream Hotels brings its latest property to Hollywood, CA
- Be sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest from Pebble Beach
- Red Wing Heritage updates the Irish Setter Moc in Black Klondike leather