The drivers introduce the company’s new Twist Face Technology.
When it comes to drivers, you can always count on TaylorMade to deliver the some of the most advanced golf club technology in the business and this year is no exception with the new M3 and M4 models. The new drivers boast a feature called Twist Face, a solution that reduces the chances of hooking or slicing with a face that has been altered with a higher loft and opened face on the high-toe and a closed face on the low heel region to allow for straighter shots.
From $ 429, taylormadegolf.com
- Instawatch: A Watch Face That Displays Your Latest Instagram
- Craft Design Technology updates the Zebra Multifunction Pen
- Karun and Bureo debut the first collection of sunglasses made out of fishing nets
- Prometheus Design Werx hides a sophisticated design in an essential layer
- Molekule cleans the air with stunning industrial design