A stunning tribute to one of the company’s most famous watches.
Tag Heuer is ending its 50th anniversary celebrations for the Monaco in a big way with a one-off special edition. The company restored and decorated an original 1969 Monaco, which will be auctioned off at the Game Changers watch auction in New York this December. Four dedicated watchmakers worked on the Monaco Piece d’Art for three months and it required special tools to be created just for this watch. The watch features an original Calibre 11 movement, an original steel bracelet, and an updated case back that has been fitted with a sapphire crystal. This gives you a view of the upgraded movement, which has been thoroughly re-finished and upgraded.
- Tag Heuer and Bamford Watch Department team up on a carbon-cased Monaco
- The Rolling Stones’ 50th Anniversary Whiskey
- Club Monaco Grant Travel Suit
- Cutler and Gross brings back a collection of archival styles for its 50th Anniversary
- Tag Heuer and Watches of Switzerland release a limited edition Autavia