You couldn’t ask for a more perfect material to honor the watch’s motorsport heritage.
Tag Heuer and Bamford Watch Department are launching the first official in-house collaboration watch, a Monaco with a solid carbon case. With its deep history in motorsport, the carbon case material is a natural choice and the lacquered aqua blue dial accents adds a nice bit of contrast to the watch’s dark finish. The buttons of the watch are finished in PVD and the crown is set on the left of the watch. Movement is Tag Heuer’s Caliber 11 automatic with 40-hour power reserve.
- Bamford Watch Department Rolex Datejust
- Tag Heuer announces its highly-anticipated Connected Watch
- George Bamford translates his watch aesthetic into the Bentley of our dreams
- Porsche releases a carbon fiber wheel unlike any other
- It’s all in the details with worn& wound and analog/shift’s limited edition watch roll