Quite possibly the most fun you’re going to have on two wheels.
Super73 is topping out its range of electric motorbikes with a new R-Series flagship range. Available in two models, the street-legal motorbikes are their most powerful models yet and feature aircraft-grade 6065/7071 aluminum alloy frames, an inverted coil-spring fork and rear coilover mono-shock suspension on R model and a fully adjustable suspension on the RX, internal cable routing, an internally geared brushless DC hub motor that puts out up to 2000 watts of power. It will also be equipped with a 960-watt battery that is good for over 40 miles of range with throttle-only use or over 75 miles with the ECO pedal assist mode.
From $ 2,995, super73.com
- Tesla reveals additional Model 3 details
- Land Rover reveals the new Range Rover Evoque
- Bose reveals their new flagship Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
- The latest BMW X5 iPerformance gets a boost in range and performance
- Volvo puts together a powerful combo of design and performance in their new 60 series cars