The brand’s sub-label delivers its latest essentials for spring.
Errolson Hugh’s experimental range for Stone Island delivers its latest collection for SS21. The new season introduces a number of unique fabric developments such as a Double Face Mesh that uses an outer face layer of mesh cotton over an inner face of plain stitched polyester and jackets made from a single layer of hollow spun polyester yarns that go through a pressurized, high temperature dyeing process to achieve its rich colors.
$ 253-$ 1,243, stoneisland.com
- Stone Island Shadow Project Biker Jacket
- Stone Island opens its biggest flagship in Los Angeles
- Stone Island’s new bags with Porter reveals a reflective secret with wear
- wings+horns’ releases a luxurious collection of suede footwear for SS17
- Ten C introduces a sleek and stitch-free collection of technical outerwear pieces