A new and colorful offering to their titanium collection.
As you can probably tell by now, we can’t get enough of Snow Peak’s titanium products and if we had to choose a favorite, it would definitely be their mugs and bottles. For 2021, the company is adding a number of new mugs and bottles to their lineup and this includes a colorful new collection of titanium bottles. Made in Japan, the bottles will come in their signature titanium as well as four vibrant new colors that we hope will also find their way to the rest of their mugs in the collection.
US availability has yet to be announced.
¥11,980 (approx. $ 115), snowpeak.co.jp
- The James Brand crafts a titanium cache for Daneson
- Ten million plastic bottles helped create this season’s Patagonia Black Hole bag collection
- Tumi’s new Merge collection is constructed from recycled plastic bottles and nylon
- BOOZE BOTTLES BRANDED FOR KIDS
- Bye-Bye, Snow Shovel, Hello Robot Snow Plow