The watches are made out of German submarine steel.
A favorite of many watch enthusiasts, the Sinn U1 has long stood out from its rivals with its German submarine steel construction and its Tegimened steel bezel. Today the watch gets a new version with a small 41mm case, which will definitely be welcomed by Sinn fans who have been longing for a smaller version of the larger 44mm case. Construction-wise, everything remains intact with the same bead-blasted German submarine steel and the scratch-resistant bezel that uses their TEGIMENT technology. Available on a metal bracelet or a rubber strap, the watch also features a Selitta SW300-1 automatic movement with a 38-hour power reserve and the watch has a water resistance rating of up to 500M (1,640ft).
$ 2,180-$ 2,940, watchbuys.com
- Farer reveals its watch for the 2019 Bernina Gran Turismo
- Instrmnt and online design publication Dezeen launch a limited edition watch
- Bell & Ross introduces a new trio of BR V2 timepieces
- LUXURY WATCH MADE FROM FRAGMENTS OF THE STATUE OF LIBERTY
- Hermès stunning Pocket Watch for the Only Watch Auction