High-performance watches at an entry-level price.
Performance and value have always been at the core of the Seiko 5 Sports line with its affordable automatic watches. This week the company has announced an expansion of the lineup with an all-new design that ditches the bezel and updates the look with a new 40mm case, slimmed down from 2019′s 42.5mm model. Available in 11 styles, the watches are powered by a Seiko 4R36 automatic movement, which can also be hand-wound and has a power reserve of 41 hours.
Available this August.
$ 275-$ 325, seikousa.com
Source: Professional Watches
- Honda adds an Adventure Sports model to the Africa Twin line
- Seiko refines its flagship travel watch
- Seiko adds a GMT function to its Caliber 9F movement
- Ikepod’s new watch line will start at just $590
- Longines updates the Flagship Heritage with a new black colorway inspired by a rare model from 1957