The new model is a solid option for frequent flyers.
Grand Seiko is unveiling a new variant in its 9F collection that adds a GMT function for the international traveler. The updated 9F86 movement maintains the accuracy that the original 9F is known for, allowing for hour adjustments while keeping the watch’s accuracy intact.
The watch will be available in a limited edition model that celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Caliber 9F and features a splash of yellow on the daytime half of the GMT ring. It is also signed with the five-pointed star that symbolizes the company’s dedication to accuracy. Two additional models will be available with a black or blue dial and both will feature two-tone rings to indicate day and night.
The 25th anniversary model will be limited to 800 pieces while the blue and black dial models will be permanently added to the Grand Seiko lineup.
- Seiko refines its flagship travel watch
- Five watches for your summer travels and beyond
- CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT: MONTGOMERY BUS BOYCOTT AND THE SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
- Apple adds more power and Pencil support to the new 9.7″ iPad
- Honda adds an Adventure Sports model to the Africa Twin line