When you need more than just a sport shield.
Roka’s adding a new performance aviator to their sunglass line with a navigator style called the Falcon. While many brands try to combine sport and street in a performance style, Roka perfectly effortlessly mixes both in an aviator that is made from lightweight Beta Ti and titanium to create a frame that weighs just 19g. They’ve also matched the frames with Zeiss lenses that feature anti-fog, anti-scratch, and anti-reflective coatings. The lenses are also hydrophobic and oleophobic to protect from smudges and fingerprints and patented “GEKO” pads on the nose and earstem are biomimicry-inspired for a secure and comfortable fit.
$ 275, roka.com
- Rapha perfectly combines sport and style with their new Classic Glasses
- Luxury and Performance Are Perfectly Blended Together In The New Frauscher 1414 Demon Yacht
- The 247 gets another update with classic New Balance styling
- The Solar Dream Catamaran Combines Green Energy With Performance
- The Best Sport Watches For Men