Full eye protection in a featherweight frame.
Roka wants to shake up the sport sunglass market with their latest design, the CP-1x. The company says their design is the fastest and lightest out there, coming in at 15% lighter than the competition. It will also feature distortion free lenses with anti-fog, anti-reflective, and hydro/oleophobic coatings. It’s also equipped with their patented GEKO fit and retention system that uses grippy nosepads and earstems to keep the frames locked and secure to your face.
Available this June.
- Roka’s Falcon perfectly combines sport performance and classic aviator styling
- Vuarnet Ice is a sport performance frame built for everyday use
- Oakley combines classic style and functionality with their Latch Key sunglass
- Rapha perfectly combines sport and style with their new Classic Glasses
- We Test The World’s Lightest Basketball Shoes