The Moonwalker Zero G is the company’s first luxury frame.
Just in time for the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing, Revo celebrates its history with NASA with the release of their first luxury sunglass, the Moonwalker Zero G. The sunglass also pays tribute to the company’s first brand ambassador, Pete Conrad, who was the third man to walk on the moon. The Moonwalker is inspired by the aviators worn by Conrad in a 1988 ad for the company with a new lightweight titanium frame with handmade acetate temples, and shatterproof Serillium+ lenses.
$ 499, revo.com
- Revo’s new flagship stereo, the SuperSystem
- Roka’s Falcon perfectly combines sport performance and classic aviator styling
- LUXURY WATCH MADE FROM FRAGMENTS OF THE STATUE OF LIBERTY
- Assouline looks through the history (and lenses) of luxury eyewear pioneer, Oliver Peoples
- MoonWalker Shoes Simulate Walking On The Moon