A true utility short.
Prometheus Design Werx doesn’t mess around when it comes to apparel. Every cut, stitch, pocket, hook, and button serves a purpose and they tend to aim for the bullseye when it comes to form and function. Their new Rapide Field Short is a performance piece designed and ready for any expedition. As with any PDW design, there’s an exhaustive list of features and this short has quite a few. There’s bar-tack reinforcement throughout the short, an almost unlimited amount of specially-designed pockets for your gear, a horseshoe gusset panel, and much more.
The Rapide Field Short will be available this Wednesday.
- Prometheus Design Werx hides a sophisticated design in an essential layer
- Resco and Prometheus Design Werx release a watch worthy of Poseidon
- Outlier gives the split short a much needed update
- The Best Short Haircuts For Men: Buzz Cut
- Duke Cannon Supply Co. Limited Edition U.S. Military Field Box Gift Pack