The all-black instant camera will come with an exclusive Porter carrying case.
Polaroid and Hiroshi Fujiwara’s Fragment label are teaming up on a special edition of one of the most coveted instant camera models of all time, the SLR 680, a photography classic that was originally released in 1982. The camera will come in an all-black finish and has its own exclusive Porter carrying case with a matching black finish. The camera will feature the same signature folding mechanism that keeps it flat when stored and it’s compatible with Polaroid 600 instant film.
- Prynt: The Next Generation Polaroid
- Longines releases an Avigation Type A-7 limited edition for the US
- Unimatic releases a limited edition Modello Uno for Japanese retailer, Biotop
- Hodinkee and IWC team up on a limited edition Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII
- 3sixteen is releasing their Type 3s jacket and a chino in natural selvedge denim