The watch features a bezel with a rubberized coating.
Panerai shows off some of its latest innovations with its latest Luminor Marina model, the PAM1122 Guillaume Néry Edition. Inspired and named after champion free diver, Guilliaume Néry, the watch features a 44mm sandblasted titanium case, which is 3D printed and a titanium bezel with a rubberized coating. This frames a black sandwich dial with a dégradé effect and situated underneath is an in-house Caliber.9010 automatic with a three-day power reserve. The watch comes in a recycled PET black strap with white contrast stitching and it also includes an additional white rubber strap.
The PAM1122 Guillaume Nery Special Edition Luminor Marina is exclusive to Panerai boutiques and is limited to a run of 70 watches.
$ 18,900, panerai.com
- Panerai updates the Luminor Marina with its first blue sun-brushed sandwich dial
- Bamford’s new El Primero is inspired by a Zenith pocket watch from 1916
- Bulova reveals its Devil Diver collaboration with Analog/Shift
- Longines releases an Avigation Type A-7 limited edition for the US
- Vortic is turning vintage Army Air Corps pocket watches into stunning timepieces