Instant airflow at the push of a button.
Oakley’s Advancer technology is debuting its latest form in the all-new Anorak. The outdoor frame has a streamlined design that’s perfect for the mountain and beyond, but more importantly, it has the latest version of their Advancer technology that opens up airflow at the push of a button. It helps reduce fogging and overheating so you’ve always got a crystal clear view of your environment no matter how intense your activity is.
Available this September.
- Oakley puts its fog-fighting Advancer tech into its Radar EV
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology
- Bell & Ross presents the next evolution of its BR Heritage line
- Cole Haan breaks from the norm with their GrandRevølution technology
- Craft Design Technology updates the Zebra Multifunction Pen