The menswear favorite is back in its original form.
The Nike Killshot has become a menswear staple over the past few years and while the version that was sold at J.Crew’s across the country was a great tribute to the original, you just can’t beat the classic. NikeLab is bringing back the silhouette with the Killshot OG SP, a shoe that recaptures all the vintage styling in a new reissue that is definitely going to steal some sales away from its more modern sibling.
$ 90, sneakersnstuff.com
- Nivada Grenchen is bringing back its beloved adventure watches later this year
- Tag Heuer refashions an original 1969 Monaco for the watch’s 50th anniversary
- Kodak takes it back, way back, with a return to Super 8 Film Cameras
- Commodore Is Back With Its Own Smartphone
- NikeLab combines tech fleece and a waterproof shell in their new Transform Jacket