The designer finds the perfect watch for his military-inspired menswear line.
Nigel Cabourn, designer and expert of all things in vintage military wear, releases the perfect complement to his menswear collection with a classic Timex Camper watch. Inspired by the timepieces issued to Vietnam-era soldiers, this version of the Camper features a 36mm case with a black dial and a Broad Arrow at 12 o’clock. An L34 Ventile strap is a subtle nod to his apparel collections and that is also accompanied by a distressed leather strap and a cotton drill and herringbone army mending kit watch case.
Available on March 9th.
- Timex x Journal Standard Camper Watch
- Antarctic Expeditions inspire Nigel Cabourn’s latest collaboration with Converse
- Zenith and Land Rover unveil a new special edition El Primero
- The Ultimate Classic | Nigel Cabourn’s Crew Sweat
- Instrmnt and online design publication Dezeen launch a limited edition watch