A hybrid suede/boot upgrade for the ever evolving Chuck Taylor.
Converse Japan has teamed up with N.Holywood on a special edition of the Chuck Taylor for the sneaker brand’s exclusive Addict imprint. The taller, boot-like “Knee Hi” silhouette is crafted from suede and features a zippered tongue for easy entry. It also features an EVA cup, Poron-cushioned insole, Outlast lining for temperature regulation, and an outsole from Vibram, who have equipped the shoe with their high-performance rubber for enhanced traction on wet surfaces.
Japanese exclusives can be purchased from proxies such as White Rabbit Express or Treasure Japan.
- Wear This: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II
- Carhartt WIP’s military-influence comes to the Chuck Taylor
- Antarctic Expeditions inspire Nigel Cabourn’s latest collaboration with Converse
- Stock Check | Our Favorite New Releases
- Taylor Stitch and Seavees have teamed up to create the ideal summer sneaker