The theme is inspired by the Segestria Borealis spider.
Nicknamed the “Spider Spider”, McLaren releases the final twelve 600LT Spiders to North America with a Segestria Borealis design theme by MSO. The design theme features twin Napier Green stripes that run from the nose of the car to the rear exhausts and a Borealis black MSO Defined paint finish that reveals green, purple, and claret undertones when light hits the car at certain angles.
Other exterior highlights include MSO Bespoke Napier Green brake calipers, 10-spoke lightweight forged gloss black wheels, a Napier Green web motif throughout the car, pinstripe detailing, MSO bright green stitching, webbing details on the racing seats, headrest embroidery, steering wheel stitching, and the MSO Clubsport Pack with the carbon fiber racing seats, carbon fiber interior, titanium wheel bolts, and MSO Defined Gloss front fender louvers come standard.
$ 275,000, cars.mclaren.com
- McLaren Beverly Hills and McLaren Special Operations debut their ‘Racing Through the Ages’ collection
- The first McLaren Senna in the US has one of the wildest carbon fiber finishes you’ve ever seen
- McLaren celebrates 50 years of Can-Am with a special edition 650S
- Porsche releases a carbon fiber wheel unlike any other
- IN SOUTH KOREA: THE ‘LOVE LAND SEX THEME PARK’