The collection celebrates three significant periods of McLaren history.
Commissioned by McLaren Beverly Hills, McLaren Special Operations debuts the ‘Racing Through the Ages’ collection, a new theme package for the 570S Coupe and 570S Spider. Celebrating their storied racing history, the cars will be available in three themes: Muriwai, which celebrates founder BRuce McLaren’s early racing days in New Zealand. Papaya Spark, which celebrates their victories in the ’60s and ’70s and Sarthe Grey, a theme that focuses on McLaren’s 1995 Le Mans win. Each theme will feature a special MSO paint colors that extends to the endplates of each of the car’s fixed wings.
- McLaren celebrates 50 years of Can-Am with a special edition 650S
- McLaren 570S Spider Is A Convertible With Lots Of Speed
- McLaren’s upcoming ‘Hyper-GT’ will be its fastest car ever
- McLaren 650S Slated For Geneva Auto Show
- The first McLaren Senna in the US has one of the wildest carbon fiber finishes you’ve ever seen