The watch pays tribute to the original with its black lacquered domed dial.
Longines revisits 50s once again with a new version of the Flagship Heritage. The model recreates a rare, highly sought after variant of the watch from 1957. Paying tribute to the original model, the watch features a 38.5mm stainless steel case with beveled, inward-pointing horns, a black lacquered domed dial with a polished finish, pink gold-colored applied indexes and hands, a small seconds sub-dial, and an L615 automatic movement with a 42-hour power reserve. The watch also features a golden caravel accented with blue enamel on the case back.
$ 1,675, longines.com
- Longines revisits the 1930s for its new Heritage Classic
- Longines releases an Avigation Type A-7 limited edition for the US
- Red Wing Heritage updates the Irish Setter Moc in Black Klondike leather
- Bamford’s new El Primero is inspired by a Zenith pocket watch from 1916
- Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope 2015