The new model highlights the classic sector dials of the era.
Inspired by the watch styles of the 1930s, more specifically the classic sector dials that were in fashion at the time, Longines brings a spotlight to this aesthetic wit the Heritage Classic. The classic sector dial is wrapped in a 38.5mm stainless steel case and is accompanied by an exclusive new movement that features a silicon balance spring and a 64-hour power reserve. Completing the look is a blue or semi-matte black leather strap with beige overstitching and both options come with a denim-effect leather NATO strap in anthracite or blue.
$ 2,150, longines.com
- Longines releases an Avigation Type A-7 limited edition for the US
- Beams Plus and Barbour team up for a new take on the classic Bedale jacket
- Bell & Ross presents the next evolution of its BR Heritage line
- Red Wing Heritage updates the Irish Setter Moc in Black Klondike leather
- Designer Ian Callum revisits the Aston Martin Vanquish