Only 100 of these will be sold in the USA.
Designed after an archival model from 1935 that was issued to the military, The Longines Avigation Type A-7 is a classic pilot’s watch with a 44mm stainless steel case. The dial is angled at 40-degrees for easier reading and it features 10 off-white numerals that emulate that era of design. The watch features an ETA-based Longines caliber L788.2 that’s exclusive to the brand and has a power reserve of 54 hours. A black leather strap is included and has an extension for fitting over a flight jacket.
- Ford releases a limited edition 2018 Focus RS for the US and Canada
- Instrmnt and online design publication Dezeen launch a limited edition watch
- Duke Cannon Supply Co. Limited Edition U.S. Military Field Box Gift Pack
- It’s all in the details with worn& wound and analog/shift’s limited edition watch roll
- Tag Heuer and Watches of Switzerland release a limited edition Autavia