The perfect complement to Apple’s new MacBooks.
Cupertino’s answer to those who have been itching for a brand new Apple Display isn’t quite what fans were hoping for, but LG’s new Ultrafine monitors deliver everything you could possibly want…just without all the fancy aluminum and an Apple logo. Offered in a 4K ($ 700) and 5K model ($ 1300), the monitors use just one cable to plug into the new MacBook’s Thunderbolt port and that one plug handles all your audio, video, and even charges the computer.
- Apple shrinks the iPad Pro with a new 9.7″ model
- The Tesla 3 Is The Cheaper Electric Car We’ve All Been Waiting For
- 7 Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You Never Knew Existed*
- Bentley’s Apple Watch app puts in-car controls right on your wrist
- Steve Jobs Is Rolling In His Grave: Apple Releases ‘Pencil’ Stylus