The Leica M goes full Stormtrooper.
It would almost be a shame to get the new M10-P “White” all bruised and scuffed up from use, its stunning all-white finish will have you wanting to display it rather than use it for actual photography. The top and bottom base plates feature a white lacquer finish and is complemented by white-tanned cowhide leather. They even updated the viewfinder frames in white as well. A special edition Summilux-M 50 f/1.4 ASPH will also be included that features a silver-chrome body with white-inlaid engravings and a white lens quiver.
The Leica M10-P “White” is available now and is limited to 350 cameras worldwide.
- Valbray EL1 “100 Years Of Leica Photography Edition”
- Leica introduces an APO-Summicron-SL 50 f/2 ASPH for the L-Mount system
- Longines releases an Avigation Type A-7 limited edition for the US
- Leica fans can now stay at an official hotel at the company’s Wetzlar HQ
- Everlane’s limited edition Italian Shirting