The popular prime features a near silent Dual Syncro Drive AF system.
You can never go wrong with a 50mm prime in your camera kit, especially when that prime wears the Leica logo. The company has introduced a new 50mm f/2, which can be fitted onto an L-mount system camera such as the Leica SL. The lens features twelve lens elements with three that feature aspherical surfaces to reduce optical aberrations and Leica’s signature apochromatic corrections that helps eliminate color fringing. It also features a sophisticated autofocus drive system called Dual Syncro Drive that is said to have near-silent operation. The lens also features a weather-sealed design and water-repellent AquaDura coating.
$ 4,495, leica.com
- Valbray EL1 “100 Years Of Leica Photography Edition”
- Leica fans can now stay at an official hotel at the company’s Wetzlar HQ
- Shure introduces the KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System
- Porsche Design and Huawei up the performance and luxury of its flagship smartphone
- Hasselblad releases its fastest X System lens to date