The new multi-tools are a culmination of 35 years of tool-making expertise.
If there’s anyone who knows how to build an exceptional multi-tool, it’s Leatherman. After 35 years of developing some of the most popular pocket tools in existence, the company introduces its new and improved Free collection. The multi-tools are built around a magnetic architecture making each tool quicker to deploy and close without having to use your fingernails. This also helps reduce any wear to the implements with a smoother, frictionless deployment of each tool.
The first in the Free series launches in April with the next two models releasing over the summer.
$ 39.95-$ 139, leatherman.com
- Leatherman x Signal Snowboards
- Stratasys Unveils World’s First Multi-Color, Multi-Material 3D Printer
- Ten C introduces a sleek and stitch-free collection of technical outerwear pieces
- Porsche is offering North American Taycan owners three years of free charging
- 5 Tools You Need for Homemade Beef Jerky