A premium design for much less than you think.
The $ 50 category for wireless headphones can be a bit of a crapshoot and while there are a handful of models that do the trick, none of them look this good and deliver this kind of battery life. The Jays t-Four are sleek and minimalist with a tonal design in black or grey and features a soft TPE coating with durable Kevlar cores, noise isolating foam ear tips, and a battery life of 10 hours on a single charge.
$ 49, jaysheadphones.com
- Bragi takes it back to basics with their new wireless headphone
- Phaz previews a new wireless headphone that’s ready for the future
- Bang & Olufsen’s first wireless and noise canceling headphone, the BeoPlay H8
- Porsche Design P’6510 Black Chronograph
- LG Releases A Truly Unique Smartphone Design In AKA