The QX inspiration offers a hint of the brand’s electrified future.
Infiniti will be joining many luxury automakers with an electrified product line and today the company is offering a sneak peek at what that design language could look like with the QX Inspiration concept. The crossover is said to have a heavy Japanese influence with an interior that features hand-crafted techniques and interior technologies that has been described as following the “Japanese hospitality principle of omotenashi, creating a welcoming environment while assisting drivers and connecting occupants to the world around them.”
A full reveal will follow at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this month.
- Infiniti looks to the past and the future with its Prototype 10 concept
- BMW previews its new SUV flagship, the Concept X7 iPerformance
- The Lexus LS+ concept previews the luxury brand’s autonomous efforts
- LeSEE Takes On Tesla Model 3 With New Electric Car Concept
- 3sixteen previews their second collaboration with Schott