Lightweight and technical styles for the trail and travel.
From the summit to the street, Houdini’s new range of technical pants ratchets up the performance no matter where you’re headed. Fully updated this season, the new range features styles like the Wadi (above), a versatile, warm-weather design made out of lightweight fabrics, and the Omni, a stretchy everyday style with pre-bent knees to keep you unrestricted when you’re on the move or even on the bike. The most heavy duty model in the lineup is the Motion Top, a rugged outdoor style based on a popular model that is ready for any season with its high-performance Motion Comfortshell construction.
$ 130-$ 220, houdinisportswear.com
- The latest BMW X5 iPerformance gets a boost in range and performance
- DSPTCH and Descente Athletic team up on a range of travel-friendly activewear
- Acura resurrects the Type S performance range with a new sedan concept
- Finally! Pants You Don’t Have To Wash (Much)
- IISE launches an elegant and minimal bag collection for F/W 2015