Honda keeps it fun and simple with their new Rebel 300 and 500 bikes.
If you’ve been in the market for a new motorcycle, but want something a bit more simple than what’s currently available, Honda’s got a new and easy choice for you. Their Rebel 300 and 500 bikes bring together classic and modern bike design with low, and athletic silhouettes that are blacked-out with a hit of color on the fuel tank. The Rebel 500 will be available with a 471cc parallel twin engine while the 300 will be powered by a 286cc single cylinder engine. Both bikes are available in standard or ABS editions.
$ 4,400-$ 6,000, honda.com
- BMW’s newest Hommage concept honors the 2002
- Montblanc sneaks tattoos into their newest briefcases
- Jim Beam borrows a scotch-making technique for its newest bourbon
- Fish on Wheels lets your goldfish steer their own tank.
- The car that runs on AIR: Peugeot reveals plans for hybrid set to hit the streets next year