The new model gets more ground clearance and an increase in suspension travel.
Adventure bike fans were excited when the Honda announced the return of the Africa Twin and now the company is expanding the lineup with the new Adventure Sports model. The new model will feature a longer-travel Showa suspension that gives the bike 10.6 inches of ground clearance, a larger, 6.37 gallon fuel tank versus the standard’s 4.97 gallon fuel tank, a larger fairing with an 80mm taller screen, heated grips standard, and a 12V accessory socket. It will also feature larger sump guards, larger front light bars, brushed aluminum cowling panels, rear mudguard, and a removable steel rack.
The new Africa Twin Adventure Sports will hit showrooms in the Summer of 2018.
- Honda’s newest Rebels set their sights on beginner and seasoned riders
- Sony adds an action cam to its premium RX line
- Check Out Tesla’s New Model S 70D
- The World’s Oldest Identical Twin Sisters Have Spent 103 Years Taking Care Of Each Other Every Day
- The Brown Buffalo debuts its American-made bag line