Their first collaboration with Swatch and their most affordable watch to date.
Hodinkee’s latest collaboration will be a bit more accessible than previous collaborations. The publication is teaming up with Swatch for a limited edition version of their Sistem51. The Vintage 84 will be based on a design from Swatch’s second collection from Spring 1984, a design that is said to be their first true sports watch. The new design modernizes those ideas with a brushed aluminum dial that looks to have a randomized scattering of red dots, but are actually the locations of the jewels in the movement. Other specs include a 42mm black plastic case, transparent caseback, and a 90 hour power reserve.
$ 150, hodinkee.com
- Antarctic Expeditions inspire Nigel Cabourn’s latest collaboration with Converse
- Instrmnt previews their upcoming watch collaboration with Christopher Raeburn
- Mount Gay releases the latest batch of its rare 1703 Master Select rum
- Hodinkee and Zenith release the perfect modern watch for the true aficionado
- Instawatch: A Watch Face That Displays Your Latest Instagram