And it’s got no date window for you purists out there.
Hodinkee and IWC debut their first collaboration, a limited edition version of the Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII. Inspired by both the original Mark 11 from 1948 and the black ceramic Ref. 3705 Fliegerchronograph, the new Mark XVIII Edition “Hodinkee” draws from some key design elements from those watches and translates them into a modern yet classic timepiece for 2019.
The watch features a black 39mm case made out of IWC’s proprietary Ceratanium, which boasts the scratch resistance of ceramic and both the rugged and lightweight characteristics of titanium. It also features an anti-magnetic soft-iron inner case, an automatic caliber 35100 movement with a 42-hour power reserve, no date window, and an olive green embossed calfskin strap with a black Ceratanium pin buckle.
The watch will be available today (7AM PST) and is limited to 500 pieces.
$ 6,400, hodinkee.com
- Instrmnt and online design publication Dezeen launch a limited edition watch
- Hodinkee and Zenith release the perfect modern watch for the true aficionado
- Hodinkee Edition Stelvio Sunglasses by Autodromo
- It’s all in the details with worn& wound and analog/shift’s limited edition watch roll
- Hodinkee releases a Swatch Sistem51 for their latest collaboration