The company is the only brand that has been allowed to reimagine the 801.
Vancouver-based Herschel Supply hits the trail with a new version of the 801 sneaker. The company is the first brand that has been allowed to use the silhouette, which first launched in 1998. Available in Night Lites, Rock, and Cement, the trail-inspired sneaker is designed for comfort with an Abzorb midsole and features a reflective detailing throughout the upper. The shoe will also be released with a special collection of cross body bags and apparel.
- Tag Heuer and Watches of Switzerland release a limited edition Autavia
- Duke Cannon Supply Co. Limited Edition U.S. Military Field Box Gift Pack
- Converse and Foot Patrol team up on a limited edition Chuck Taylor and Jack Purcell
- New Balance Tokyo Design Studio offers up a new twist on the 997 Sport
- Unimatic releases a limited edition Modello Uno for Japanese retailer, Biotop