The company’s signature sound goes wireless.
Grado has cut the wires for its first-ever true wireless headphones with the launch of the GT220. The new model has six hours of battery life and five full charges for a total of 36 hours of playback with the included charging case. Connectivity happens via Bluetooth 5.0 and it features compatibility with aptX, AAC, and SBC codecs. You also get wireless charging, touch controls, voice assistant compatibility, and Grado’s signature sound with specially-tuned mini-drivers that deliver neutral midrange, deep bass, and high-frequency response.
$ 259, gradolabs.com
- Best Wireless Headphones for Men: 2016 Edition
- McIntosh launches its latest wireless speaker system, the RS200
- Jays releases an affordable new wireless headphone for the design-savvy
- Uninterrupted Gaming Now Possible with Powerplay Wireless Charging System
- Bang & Olufsen’s first wireless and noise canceling headphone, the BeoPlay H8