The AT4 badge will be first worn by the Sierra.
Part of an all-new line of AT4-branded product, GMC’s newest trim combines off-road capability wrapped in a luxurious package. The Sierra AT4 will include quite a number of standard features including a 2-inch factory-installed suspension lift, 4WD with a two-speed transfer case, locking rear differential and skid plates, off-road Rancho monotube shock absorbers, 18/20″ wheels with all-terrain or mud-terrain Goodyears, black chrome accents, and a body-color grille surround.
Three engine options will be available and include a 5.3L and a 6.2L V8 and a Duramax 3.0L inline-six turbo-diesel engine. Both the 5.3L and 6.2L will have a 10-speed automatic, start/stop technology, and Dynamic Fuel Management to help improve fuel efficiency. Other available features include a multi-color head-up display and a rear camera mirror that are both the first in its segment, a carbon fiber pickup box, and an array of driver safety features.
The new Sierra AT4 will be available this fall.
- Nike’s Tech Apparel line introduces a new Knit collection
- Honda adds an Adventure Sports model to the Africa Twin line
- Ten C introduces a sleek and stitch-free collection of technical outerwear pieces
- Sony adds an action cam to its premium RX line
- California Cowboy High Sierra – The World’s First “Après-ski” shirt